- In the browser bar, enter: chrome://settings/clearBrowserData
- Select the items you want to clear (e.g., Clear browsing history, Clear download history, Empty the cache, Delete cookies and other site and plug-in data).
- From the Obliterate the following items from: drop-down menu, you can choose the period of time for which you want to clear cached information. To clear your entire cache, select the beginning of time.
- Click Clear browsing data.
Internet Explorer 8 and higher
- From the Tools (Gear Icon) menu, select ‘Safety’, then ‘Delete browsing history’.
- If the menu bar is hidden, press Alt to make it visible.
- Deselect Preserve Favorites website data, and select:
- Temporary Internet files or Temporary Internet files and website files
- Cookies or Cookies and website data
- Click Delete.